Saturday, November 12, 2005

BLEAH.

I'd just woke up half an hour ago and my boyfriend walked in with some suspicious looking tanned meat and asked me to try it.

I chewed on a small bit and realised it taste a little like a Chinese version of beef jerky. Beef jerky, yea ok for me, but Chinese version? Not so much.

"You're eating kangaroo meat."

BLEAH~~~~

Thank gawd I didn't swallow.

I may be an appreciator(?) of fine food, but as far as meat goes, I'll draw the line at alligator/crocodile and deer meat, thanks.

Had a goddamned early night yesterday; slept at 10pm. I haven't slept at that hour even when I was sick! I guess it does a girl good when her beloved laptop isn't around. =P

Bored, bored, bored... Movie? Shopping for clothes? Shopping for figurines? All?

Or slack off and idle around for the weekend, again?

Bleah...

No comments: