Wednesday, November 16, 2005

IIt's boring as hell down here!

Work's pretty slack in the exams/OU departments, so I decided to blog a little. I mean, most of them are either chatting on MSN or surfing the Net, so why the hell not? Lol.

My contract's supposed to end this Friday(Boo hoo), but I got extended for another week to help out at the neighbouring department.

The other temp staff who thought and said she does more work than me, was not extended.

Woo hoo!

Alright. Moving on from the gloating, I've decided to take driving lessons. There's no way in hell that I would be able to pay the full amount. I mean, I may not be so much of a girly girl, but a girl still has to shop a little!

I would be forking out about $500-$600 to dump in for the lessons, and deposit again after Chinese New Year.

Last week, I tried driving Mel's mum's Toyota Camry in the carpark, and let's just say I was worried when I gradually step off the brake, and I was near panicking when I stepped on the accelerator to move at a speed of, oh, 10km/h.

Jen and cars are very un-mixy things. She knows how to appreciate fine cars and sit prettily in one, but that's all.

That's why I know for a fact that I'll need at least $2000 to get my driving license lol.

Bleah, I think I'll leaving that topic alone, or at least until I start taking lessons.

Anyway, today's one of those days I get into a "mood" and lament/mourn for my future. No more overseas college and exploring for this girl, no no, not for Jen.

Sigh. Life is t3h 5ucK5.

No comments: