Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HA, HA, HAHAHAHA!

*Laughs like a cackling, hunched-back old witch stirring green bubbling goo in her cauldron*

I KNEW I had something to blog about, but intense hunger(I haven't had my dinner) and constant excitement made it slip my mind.

PAY DAY, PAY DAY! MUAHAHAHA!

I've finally gotten my pay! *Waves her money and does her "Dance of Capitalism"* It's much more than what I'd calculated, and I'm glad. I can just imagine what I'm gonna buy and do! xD

Even the thought of saving them all for my college fund brings a smile to my face, tho I do want to hear the canorous sound of dollar notes in my hands before I save them all up.

Alright alright. Better not make you guys suffer from ennui with all my talk about money. But then, in a volte-face from a quixotic, wide-eyed girl who probably would rather survive on love and romance, it has been quite a vicissitude huh? Guess I've learnt my lesson afterall.

Now, onto the mission of spending my well-earned money! I'll update sometime soon ;)

No comments: