Friday, October 28, 2005

Aww~

I was on the bus after work and passed by the Canadian International School, and aww, all the kiddos were so adorable!

Apparently they were celebrating Hallow's Eve early, so I saw little witches and their stereotype pointy hats and a particularly adorable red little pirate boy, with the frills and whatsnot.

Aww...

Too bad I most probably won't be able to go to a Halloween party since it's on Monday. 'Sides, I wanted to go as a female Night Elf, but I don't really have the figure for tights lol.

*Yawns* I hate the process of recovering from sickness. Still stuck with the bloody antibiotics and my back is all achy.

*Daydreams about James Marsters again* Ya know, apparently that's all I've been doing this year. At home, it's either eat, shower, sleep, reading BtVS/Angel fanfics or thinking about James Marsters.

Point of fact, my nearsighted-ness has worsened over the constant use of my laptop. Boo hoo! At least I'll be getting contact lenses this time ;)

I've officially gone blood shaggin' mad! (Hmm, I kinda realised I sound a lil like Austin Powers.)

Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I? What say, you, we go out on the down and swing, baby? Yea baby yea~!

*Toothy grin*

1 comment:

Poker Strip said...

It is remarkable, it is the amusing answer