Monday, October 24, 2005

@_@

Had my new baby niece's "full month" celebration earlier on... Booze, red wine and whiskey were broken out early, so I did drank my fair share.

*Burp*

Didn't drink much; did drink enough to feel soporific but I doubt I'll sleep early due to the allure of the laptop xD

My house was FILLED with people, 1/3 of em China, 1/3 of em old people, and the remaining 1/3 were relatives. Eileen, Jasmine and her bf Kenny, and I hid in our usual "sanctuary" place: My room.

My room's always for my cousins and the kids and my sis during family occasions or Chinese New Year. We'll always just lie on the bed or sit around to chat when we want to escape the noisy kids lol. It was fun. We basically played Dai Dee throughout the night before they had to leave.

Sigh... I wanna download Angel: The Series Season 2... But my connection's wooky here since I basically steal the Net with my wireless lan card =P so I'll have to get the season when I'm over at Mel's.

I have no idea why I'd rather download another season of a TV show than watch the accumulating amount of VCDs I've bought.

Lemme see... There's Mob Sister, Time Machine, Royal Tramp II(Lu Ding Ji), Possession, Casablanca, Miss Congeniality 1 & 2...

And I have Drum Line, Into the Blue, and Constantine on my laptop that I have not watch yet.

That should be all for now =X. Stupid Cash Converter just next to my block, and all the TS shops around!

Not to mention the fact that I'm currently reading Culture & Society In Britain 1850-1890, and Shakespeare: The Tempest right now; I'll never find time to watch my VCDs! =(

Blah I'm SO drowsy and achy right now... I slept at like, 4am last night and woke up at 7, but I really hate this lack of time for my hobbies and entertainment that I usually force myself to stay up till 1am+ in the morning.

Thank gawd I don't really have eyebags but my dark circles are HORRENDOUS. *Inner struggle* Blah... Guess I'll just have to stay up a bit more to see if my mind reigns over my body or vice versa.

6 more days to payday... Wee!

No comments: