Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Can you believe it? I'm sick!

Bleah! It's been awhile since I got caught with fever, and this time I don't even know why.

I was okay in the morning, I even went to bed at 1am yesterday night(which is actually a vast improvement) and the fever didn't hit me until lunch time.

My body started aching like a horde of elephants had just ran me over, and I started shivering when I got back into the office.

Probably all because of that little drizzle during lunch time. And I was using a brolly!

Ended up taking a taxi back at 2pm. Just went to see the doc. Medicines.. Bleah.

I've got a MC for both today and tomorrow, and as tempted as I am to rest at home tomorrow, I kinda need the money since I've decided to save up for driving lessons =P

Yes, driving lessons! The terror..! I'm not so sure tho; I always get slight panic attacks when I test-drive for a bit, and the car always lurchs forward. Or maybe I panicked because the Honda Odyssey is a little too big for a newbie. Idk.

It'll be damn convenient if I have a license tho... I'll be able to drive Mel's car around when he's too lazy to do so.

Choices, choices. Mehh. Don't wanna use the brains too much right now, they're kinda burning up.

Oh why didn't I get sick tomorrow? ;P I'll update soon... K thx bye~

No comments: