Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pfft.

Gawd, I'm so tired out.

After a wonderful week filled with holidays in the middle and whatnot, plus with more than 1/2 of the office empty during working days, I've slacked terribly. :P

Was up till late using the laptop on Thurs, but I managed to drag my lazy ass to Cine to watch The Legend of Zorro with Mel and went to Double-O after that.

Legend of Zorro isn't bad... I'm not entirely "wow-ed" by the show, but with a fascination for the 19th century, what with their corsets, gentlemen(even tho I much preferred Victorians) and the cute horse named Tornado, I'd found myself enjoying the movie.

So anyway, we went to Double-O afterwards to meet up with Mel's campmates. True, I've always loved the atmosphere there, but can I say b-o-r-i-n-g? First, I was in my office top, and even tho I find the top pretty hot, it wasn't what I had in mind.

Plus, the R&B totally suck. I'd rather go to Chinablack for that, or Zouk for the house, or MU for techno or something. Only their Saturday's retro nights are worth the icky Bacardi they serve there.

And dancing infront of the speakers, numbing my eardrums out? Not exactly fun-inducing after an hour or so. Lol.

I'd really wanted to have fun despite of the situation, and settled for a little bump and grind dancing with my bf since there's nothing much to dance to R&B. And what had I got? Funny looks because no one else was dancing that way. *Rolls eyes*

No fun for Jen Jen, no no.

*Sigh* Another short day tomorrow and a full work week will come again :( Only the thought of my payday on the 15th comforts me.

I'm not even sure if I wanna save for driving lessons anymore. I barely gotten my pay for 2 days and I'd spent $100 with nothing but a $20 bag to show for it.

Bleah.

No comments: