Thursday, October 30, 2008

Should I, would I?

I've gotten a list of affordable hotels to choose from, and the airlines I would want to take, all down pat. Barring all else, the round trip tickets + hotels + basic expenses/light shopping will costs me about $3500-$4000.

If my financing permits, then I would be getting a open return ticket instead :). I've always wanted to visit the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, after all.

All I need is to know if I would need to stay at a hotel, and also to conceive a concrete plan to save up that few thousand dollars for the trip(What with paying a few hundred dollars worth of installments every month, coupled with the new laptop that I would have to pay for next month. Oh, and I signed up for broadband, like FINALLY). The pesky subject of his availability to be in town should be confirmed by December.


Now, the problem is... Should I?

No comments: