Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Am I losing you already? Big girls don't cry... Don't cry...

3rd day and I'm still out. Zzz. Hate that I throw up the moment I wake up. NO, I'm NOT pregnant. Just down with some muthafu*king serious stomach flu.


For the last couple of days while I rested at home, I've noticed too many issues that will raise too many questions I don't really feel like asking him anymore. (Adding all others but me on MySpace, only 2 Skype contacts on the account he uses to chat with me - Not very probable, even I have 15 contacts when I've never really used it, so on and so forth.)


I know I said I was going to fight for it, for YOU, D, but I can feel that I'm losing you already.

Even though it is tearing me apart doing so, I give up. Officially.


I'm done.


Gawd I feel like throwing up. Is it because of my illness or because of him? I'm thinking this time, it's the latter.


For when my outward action doth demonstrate
The native act and figure of my heart
In complement extern, 'tis not long after
But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at. I am not what I am.


Come sing along with me...

Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever,
One foot in sea, and one on shore,
To one thing constant never.
Then sigh not so, but let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into hey nonny nonny.

No comments: