Friday, October 31, 2008

Long distance thing?!

It's probably very silly of me to be fawning over your words, but you totally got me when you gave me that compliment over our oovoo chat earlier on.

This is one of the few times that I can't recall a convo word for word :P But hey, I was taken aback, ok!


You said something like...

"You're almost perfect; You're really cool to hang out with and great to talk to. I mean, sometimes I tease you and we crack jokes but you're always cool. Look, you have a gorgeous figure and an absolutely beautiful face. I know you feel inferior about yourself and probably don't believe me, but you are honestly one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. I'm serious!"
The above looks like a word for word quotation, but its not. I was just typing based on bits and pieces of what I think I remembered.


Hardly! Look at all the celebrities you've met! However, I'll take it you meant it as one of the most beautiful women with BOTH interior and exterior beauty, yea? Thank you, cutie.

I still can't hear you call me 'love' without flinching, but it makes me a lil deliriously happy whenever you blurt out in the middle of our chat, "You're sooo cute!" and then flash me that gorgeous smile of yours.


Just a little bit... Heh. :)



"If we are going to do this long distance thing, we should take videos and send each other once in awhile."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "LONG DISTANCE THING"?! Now you're causing my overactive mind to read into that too much. Grr!

No comments: