Monday, October 20, 2008

Say hi to my baby.


She's red, not orange by the way.


I named her Artemis. Big name for a noobie's guitar, but she gets extra credits for being the eldest of many more to come.

One day... One fine day, I will have a baby deem worthy to call Apollo. And hopefully more to name Nyx, Erebus, Chaos, Tartarus, Eros, Ares and Erinyes, etc.

The next baby to come should be Meliae, accoustic guitar. Though prolly not after I've saved up a significant amount for my US trip next year :)


P.S: Everytime I think I've reached the deadend with D - when I already feel my heart breaking into pieces, crunching like car wheels on a gravel road... He would emerge with an email or call like a knight in shining armor, and impact me once again.

I mean, I was actually going to end this post on a more depressing note when my MSN messenger popped up with a notifier that I've received an email from him. How unbelievable is that?

No comments: