Friday, October 17, 2008

Motley Crue in Singapore.

Author's note: Stupid fucking dumbass Ricky from Kumpufuckinlan strikes again. Our email correspondence:

Ricky: We have 8mm width rubber bands.
Me: I need 0.2cm width rubber bands instead, we don't need the 0.8cm thick ones. Do you have it?
Ricky: Width is 8mm.

DUMBASS! 8MM and 0.8CM; WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS PIECE OF SHIT.


Yes, can you believe it?! SINGAPORE, actually had Mötley Crüe stop by for a 1 night only concert. The only other Asia country they will be at, is fucking Japan.




They didn't stop at Malaysia, Philipines, or Taiwan whatever. Not even Australia, who is so near us.

Holy hell. It was one god-damn awesome concert that was worth every buck (ticket prices were around $125-$160), especially when I got to see it for free. And most importantly, not have to queue. Friends who know me, would also know that I LOVE heavy metal and rock music, especially those from the late 70's to 80's. (AC/DC, Megadeth, Pantera, Rob Zombie, Kid Rock, The Who, The Clash, Sex Pistols, etc)


Naturally, the concert was like Heaven to me.


Sigh. Yes. This is the result of a 3.2mega pixel Sony Ericsson phone taken about 200m away. Can't see shit. I miss my Viewty :(.


Thank you Nigel. :D First you let me meet Glenn Ong, then I met the musicians from the American Idol and Rockstar Supernova housebands, and now I got to see Mötley Crüe... OMG!!!

We had the free flow drinks going on for us, but it didn't take long for us to go crazy. The anticipation of seeing them and finally doing so, made us HIGH enough! Basically I went crazy when they played AC/DC's Hells Bells on the speakers to cover the sounds of their sound check. Lmao.


If you did not make it to the concert, well... TOO BAD.

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!


You've unfortunately missed out on the hottest bassist alive - Nikki Sixx, the seemingly harmless but charming vocalist - Vince Neil, Mick Mars whose guitar skills I respect almost as much as I worship Angus Young's, and Tommy Lee, the eternal bad boy who drives fans wild.




I mean, I'm talking about Mötley Crüe... Do I really need to explain further? I don't think so.




HELL YEAH!!!

No comments: