Monday, October 13, 2008

Whew!

Celebrated our dear Miss Leck's birthday over the weekend. It was one crazy party, whew! Our birthday girl got smashing drunk before we even cut her cake at almost 10pm, LOL!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YAN!


Dear Yan leopard crawled, fell off chairs, zao geng, bite/hug/kick/kiss/smack people all over the place... Stepped on poor Ting's feet a few times and gave me a headbutt while I was wrestling with her hands... HAHAHA.

Still, it was a fun night. I got to see my dearies - Ni, Boon, Ting and Yan all together at one time ever since our last gathering at my place in April. Too bad we forgot to take a group pic. How can! *Feels bad*


Anyway, onto the topic of D, I knew I said I was going to swear off him for good, and that I'm done... But it wasn't my fault that he gave me a call in the middle of that night when I did not even know he was online! (Poor excuse, I know... :P)

Thanks to Yan's laptop, I DID manage to have a nice chat with D for AN HOUR again on Sunday morning (To which I slept at 6am and woke up at 9.20am, waiting) while I kicked Ting and Yan to the courtyard to give me some privacy while doing so. Have I told you I love my best friends? Hehehe...

I've became more or less of a hermit ever since I knew D. Always 'camping' out at home by 9pm (Or frankly, once I knock off from work) and waking up by noon on weekends no matter what time I fell asleep the night or morning prior. While I admit I'm addicted to D, I am also willing to compromise now. I DO know from Day One that it's all for a lost cause, after all.

I'll admit that I'm half in love with him already, but it shall always be "bros before hos", okay? Just wanted to let my friends know that I still love you guys, and I will try to go back to class from now on. :)

Anyway, managed to catch 2 movies recently after my 'movie drought' of a month plus.



Caught this movie with my dear Ting, Yan and Emily. We absolutely LOVED The House Bunny! Hilarious with classic quotes I won't be forgetting for awhile. "I never knew steam was so HOT!" The transformation of the girls also got my eyes nearly popping out of their sockets O_O. I actually cried at one Oliver scene because somehow, he reminded me of D. *sigh*


Donnie Yen~~~

Painted Skin was not what I expected. It being the only movie with suitable time slot for Ting, Yan and I to watch before we check out of Park Hotel, I was at first reluctant and almost veto-ed it, but my discretions soon disappeared when I saw Donnie Yen on the credit roll at the beginning. ("v")

It wasn't a horror movie as I'd originally thought too. It's just a love story with a demon theme... Wanted Zhao Wei to end up with Donnie SO SO much, so I was kinda disappointed in the end. Hated the General for actually falling in love with the vixen but was pacified when he made the right choice in the end.

Am glad I managed to catch 2 good shows instead of crappy ones in my limited free time, and with my dear girls while at it.



I'm probably paranoid for thinking so, but I felt ostracized ever since I'd stopped going to class since mid July. Whenever I do go to class or class events, mummy's(Note: the mummy I'm talking about its not my real mother, lah) “full-time” seem to have monopolised most of her time and they seem so close that I felt like I'd lost my spot in her life... It felt that way at our Taiwan trip when we were sharing our learnings and thoughts when mummy thanked her for being there and Amanda and I weren't around, and she named all the people who she wants to see succeed alongside with her... Everyone but my name. 从那时起,心里的结已开始酝酿着,我开始把他们锁在我心外。。。


我知道这样说,是等于不够气量,我也好讨厌自己会有那么自私的想法,但我的确是有这种感觉啊。。。我也想好好努力,让我的上线们能够以我为荣;让我可以成为老师的作品,而不是继续做老师的作业,但我还需要多一点点的关心。。。



真正了解我的知心好友,会了解我多么地害怕孤单寂寞。



我也好想好想成功;与组织里的朋友们顶峰相见的欲望还是好强好强,但这近半年来的孤独感已笼罩了我。。。我一个人,走不出来。Therefore, I can't really explain how happy it made me when I was amongst my secondary school friends on Yan's birthday... 真的好开心我还是有朋友的。重新发展自己的事业的那份欲望,又回来了。 :)

放心啦,心里的结已经打开了,我还是很爱我的朋友的,ok!


好啦,我也不想再谈这些有的没的;情绪是很重要的!Emo 只会让我体内的毒素增加,我才不要勒。。。我要美美和健健康康地过我的每一天 :)

2 comments:

jazzyme said...

Donnie Yen is mine! MINE YOU HEAR?!!

Then again, seems he got a bit chubby liao. Nvm, you want I give you lah.

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

OK! I want. Haha. Still as handsome as ever leh. :D~~~

Cya @ my room later for the nua-ing session! Haha.