Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh shit.

Yan is here to stay over tonight, and as she read my magazine, I was chattering on...


Yan: "*Cuts me off midword* You've been talking about your King I. more than you mention D tonight."

Me: "... Shit."



There weren't supposed to be any emotional attachments. Now I realise I'm turning possessive.

*Frowns*


On another note, I was checking my MySpace account earlier on, and I looked around and landed on D's page. Ok, FINE, I went into his profile because he's still YET to add me. Apparently, he's gonna meet up this girl he worked with at Hilary Duff's concert last year, and catch up. Also, every comment that D left for her since early last year was peppered with 'Miss you terribly love!' and 'catch up soon!!"

Coincidentally, I recall D once telling me about this girl he almost hooked up with at HD's concert, but didn't because he was the music director and had to maintain the level of professionalism.

How nice. I think about how I used to squeal when he calls me love, and I turn green around the gills. My heart feels so god-damn heavy and I feel like I'm on the verge of throwing up. Bloody sick and tired of feeling like a yo-yo.


Now excuse me while I go slash my wrists.

No comments: