Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Brief account of the last week.

I'm feeling SO demoralised right now... Because I've been sick like a dog for the last 2 days and I thought, hey, maybe I'll get to spend more time chatting with D on Skype but nooo... He's not been online. Only got a 4 minutes' chat with him when he was at his studio, evening time. Whatever happened to the calls when he wakes up at home? I'm starting to come out of this love-induced haze and realising that I prolly never meant much to him at all. *Glooms*


Well, I've lost my HP, as stated in my previous post, so do SMS me if you happened to have given me your number within the last 3 months, as I still have my old phone that I'm using now which is updated till early July.

To keep it brief, I lost my lovely LG Viewty on Friday (Sat morning to be precise) when the batt went dead but being dumb as I was (and a lil sloshed) I brought it along with me when I exited Yue via Lunar to go to Arena to find Mr. I.

I slipped on the spiral staircase in my boots, and my right hand, which was holding the phone, went instinctively to the railing for support, but it only bumped the phone out of my grasp, and either:

a) Clattered down the staircase to the crowded floor infront of me, or
b) went over the railing and my BLACK phone dropped into a pile of BLACK straws.

Anyway, got myself a scrapped knee and some bruises while searching on all fours but I still couldn't find it. Thus, the latest 200+ pictures from my Taipei trip and my birthday celebration were gone gone gone...

Life feels oddly helpless and empty when you are without your phone/digicam/mp3 player all in one.


I did get an one hour long Skype chat with D on Sat morning, but that's all I've really heard of him since then. Guess he's just crazy busy at work like he said. I suppose I can make do by YouTubing and Googling videos that he might be in...

Anyway, King I. was damn hot in his set last Sat night at Arena. *Fans herself* I even got pulled up the stage to dance with him for abit! It was so awkward because I couldn't bend my scrapped knee and I was SO embarrassed lol... But it was fun. He even rapped to me 2 versions of a song he wrote(Not on stage; afterwards lah), so it's all good :)

Am off for Dolly laoshi's bday celebration @ her place now. Will update this entry later regarding my Taipei trip. TTFN!


I miss him...

No comments: