Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday.

Goth punk theme birthday party at Arena tonight, see ya there!


The goth punk top that I'd left in Taiwan accidentally, is finally here! There is hope left for me yet, I'll just have to go collect it from Singpost Centre. Thank you Stella!

I've received numerous happy birthday wishes over sms, msn, and skype last night, and some calls today. Thank you, I'm really glad you guys care enough to send wishes :)


I'm actually getting used to receiving video calls from you at 10-11ish every night, and sometimes in the morning if I'm still around. Did you realise that? I also can't help blushing like a teenage girl everytime I see and talk to you in the chat.

I've finally borrowed a webcam from my colleague to chat with you last night. The smile you had on your face was so irresistable that I couldn't stop a responding grin forming on my lips.

The words "What? Look at you, you're gorgeous!" "*Chuckles* You're so cute." and the reciprocated finger wagging that we had fun about, have been resounding and replaying in my head all day. I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi, love." or even just smile, because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind for you to make that video call to me. I know you have a glib tongue that'd probably made alot of girls happy (Okay, that came out a lil wrong...) but God help me, I've sunken too deep by now.


I would not name this emotion, this feeling. I refuse to. Until the day you disappear from my life and break my heart... Until then...


“The mark of a true crush is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward." - Shana Alexander

"It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak...all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and then that's how I remember my reasons for loving you."


P.S: I've celebrated a few colleagues' birthdays in the office so far, therefore I was shocked and frankly, dismayed that they didn't think to celebrate my birthday and had only remembered to wish me happy birthday when I invited a few of the ladies to my party tonight. Guess I'm just a lowly staff not worth the time. At least I got hugs and wishes from some better friends in the office.

No comments: