Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ooh, you touch my tralala~!

Hehe, yes, I'm in quite a good mood. Lookie what I bought at Absolute Comics and China Square today!



Yep, 5 Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics with Spike in them, or at least on the cover page, 1 white Kinokuniya Trexi, and a Buffy figurine.

They cost me $100, meaning I'd totally splashed the ang bao money that Mel's parents gave me, but what the heck! I'm one happy woman.

*Sighs and thinks about James Marsters*

Here's what Mel bought, which cost a whoppin' $400+:


My legs would have been shaking if I spent more than $300+ on one item, which was what he did with the Black Spiderman above. *Shivers*

So anyway, here's a few pictures I took on CNY. I forgot to take some of my relatives, so there's very little quantity.

The reunion dinner...


Yum, huh? ^^

I started off the first day of the Chinese New Year in a new, red top of course... I'd wanted to add my lil niece's tiara to the essemble, but eventually found it silly lol. Whaddaya think?



Even tho the crowd at my house this year was significantly lesser, my room was still "command" centre, or the "sleeping class" as Eileen quipped.


No Jasmine, in case you ask, I won't take this pic off. LOL.

Went to puat kiao, aka gamble on the 2nd day with my friends, and I chose to wear my new tube top/shirt with this essemble. Bong said I looked like those angmohs from the 50's or 60's. What the hell...


Okay, so maybe I looked too much like an Auntie wearing that. Bleah...

Anyway, all in all, I had an adequately happy new year; My total angbao money was more than last year's =P, gamble loss was only $30, but with such an expensive hobby(collecting figurines and collectibles from overseas), my money are as good as gone.

Haveta work tomorrow... *Scrunches up nose and rolls on the floor like a child* I don't wanna!

No comments: