Monday, February 06, 2006

GRR.

Gawd, I'm so freaking pissed. This is my worst day of 2006 so far.

I had a bad start since yesterday; Went to River AngBao with Mel and his family, but I did not manage to snap even 1 photo of us without me looking like the reincarnation of Zhu Ba Jie. Seriously, my face was damn round in the pics.

And my nose! I swear, when I've earned enough money in the future, the first thing I'll do is change my nose. Then my chest. Then my figure. Grr.

Bah, enough of my incessant drivel. Anyway, I slept late last night, thus ending up late for working, and feeling all lethargic-like. I had to call a cab to work, and spent 1/2 my day worth of pay on the fare. Bleah!

I didn't even get to gel my hair! Now I look like the female version of Lion King.

I had intended to steal some shut-eye during lunch time, but when I reached my workplace, I was told that 1 of my timesheets did not have the company chop, so I had to get it stamped and bring the copy to the agency later during lunch time.

ARGH!!!

My life sucks :( I wish I did not perm my hair. I wish I'd gotten a job after CNY. Sigh. Off to the agency now. Cya guys.

No comments: