Thursday, February 09, 2006

I got tagged =o=

I got tagged by aB (again) the 4 memes..? Lol, so yea, here goes:

4 jobs you have/had in your life:-
  • Helper of my mummy to sell her Penang Prawn Mee and Lor Mee
  • Storeman of excess goods in the house
  • Garang Guni woman
  • Caretaker of one Melvin Lim Jie Ying

Lol, just kidding.

  • McDonald's girl
  • Travel consultant
  • Game helper of Nexonasia
  • Admin Assistant in various companies - SIM, LTA, AIG etc.

4 movies you could watch over and over:- (I'll most prolly get sick of it by the 3rd time..)

  • Gladiator
  • All Stephen Chow's movies
  • Fearless
  • Most movies based on books?

4 TV shows you love/loved to watch:- ( I seldom watch TV anymore )

  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Bones
  • Anything with James Marsters on it, LOL
  • Jin Zhi Yu Nie (The HK series)

4 places you've been on vacation to:- (I very poor thing... Mama didn't bring me along on her vacations)

  • Hong Kong
  • China
  • Malaysia
  • Thailand

4 places you would rather be:- (Now that's easy)

  • UK
  • US of A
  • Hong Kong (the only Asia country, because CHEAP!)
  • Canada

4 of your favourite food:-

  • Anything with cheese
  • Eggs
  • PO-TA-TOES
  • Japanese food (Sushi! Sashimi! Chirasu don!)

4 websites you visit daily:- (Umm... I visit alottt more than 4 daily)

4 tagged:-

*Gasp* I'd just realised I have no one to tag!

I'm just a lonely little thing...

*Squats in one corner and draws circles on the floor, spouting random lines from poems. "Deep as love, deep as first love, and wild... Wild..." *Whimpers* "Lo--Loneliness... Maker of the soul... Il..Illuminate...*

No comments: