Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bugger this...

Mel is down with fever this couple of days, and I went to take care of him last night even though I was feeling sickish myself.

Now I caught his fever. *Brr* I'm coldddd.

Bugger this... I hate being sick near the weekends. In fact, the general feeling of weakness makes me want to spend lots of money on Ebay. (Fine fine, lousy excuse, I know. But then, its not as if I need an excuse to shop!)

I should be going off from work a few hours earlier today, to rest, and I guess, let Mel be the one taking care of me for once. Which girl doesn't like to be pampered once in awhile?

Valentine's coming up. Anybody bought me a present? =P I'm still unsure of what I should get for him, but I think the Japanese restaurant at Starhub building is calling us lol. Which reminds me, we prolly have to make reservations. Bleah.

I wanna sleep and sleep and sleep my weekend away, but time is too precious to me now to spend it on sleep. *Stares at her own dark eyebags and sallow features and hesitates*

Yep... Sleep is the last thing I need now.

No comments: