Friday, February 10, 2006

Like your constant sugar high? Think again.

Apparently, the price of sugar might go up, because of speculation that sugar will be mass-used for the production of ethanol, which can be mixed with gasoline to fuel cars. Interesting, aye?

Cheap sweets that are sold in a bunch will no longer be affordable; Quality of expensive candies will drop as they struggle to not raise the price any higher. Boo hoo!

First he killed off thousands of Americans to stage a terrorist attack, then he bombed his own place up for their oil, now he's talking about finding substitutes and learning not to depends on oil exports? Bleah.

Anyway, by this time now, all of you 16-17 year olds have gotten your O'Levels results. Congrats / Try again. Lol.

The sight of my colleague brimming with joy and tears in her eyes when she heard that her daughter got 14points for her L1R4, I remembered the proud day I'd gotten my results from my form teacher who looked down on me; I was the black sheep of her creme de la crop, as I got 30+ points during my prelim.

I had gotten 15 points, which was 13 points lesser than what I had predicted. I was so proud... Classmates, teachers, family and friends were so proud of me, because they knew I did not study for my O's. But oh how I'd disappointed them...

Hmm, sorry, went back into being a lamenting little fool again. Gotta get back to work now, kinda busy!

Have a great weekend people =D

No comments: