Friday, February 17, 2006

Just a quick update.

Valentine's day was rather fun I guess ^^"

Mel brought me to Paris.......s (=p) to have dinner after our movie, Fun with Dick and Jane. Gotta love Jim Carrey! The part where he broke into that guy's house to rob him, all dressed up in black garb and a voice distorting device -- Simply marvellous!

Mel also got me the Oxford Second Edition of William Shakespeare - The Complete Works that I was ogling at Kinokuniya. *glassy eyes* Costly as hell, yeah, but its precious to me, and I read it everyday like Christians a Bible. A-fuckin'-men! =P

He also mentioned paying for the new Spike bust I was adamant about getting, so who am I to look a gift horse in its mouth? ^^"

Anyway, Mel's got a puppy!

Um no, Mel's not my dog. What I meant was that he found a black female puppy in his camp :D The basic descriptions are as followed:

"It's a female puppy, about 1 month old."
"It's fuckin' cute; all my campmates fell in love with her."
"The fur is black all over, but the fur at the belly is white."
"I'm not sure about the species, but its the kind that will grow up to be a big dog."

I think I'm falling in love! I can't wait to see her when I go over to help Mel and his family shift into their new semi-d.

Alright then, back to work. Have a jolly good weekend, my friends~

No comments: