Thursday, February 23, 2006

I get it now...

/Start rant

More often that not, we don't get vengance or fairness, even when we need it.

Life is brutally and unbelievably unfair. I get it now.

Yes, I'm pissed at them. I skive like you too, I admit, but honestly? The amount of time you spend doing 1 pile of policies, is the amount of time I take to do 3. Slowly. That why they go behind our backs to talk about us and frame us things we didn't do. Office politics girl, office politics.

Word of advice -- set a limit to how much you can slack off, and do everything discreetly.

Besides, you heard Cetia's friendly advices. We ought to be more careful now. As temps, we're the ones in for it if shit happens.

But my main rant is that my work efficiency is being misunderstood again. I was well appreciated at SIM, but the situation here is like when I was working at LTA. So much for being nice towards the staffs in the department I work in. Things I willingly share with are being distorted and used against me by the nosy aunties.

Oh well, its okay. I'll be working elsewhere after my contract ends, so it'll be a fresh start again.

Even when I fall, I will recover quickly. The Jennifer you thought you knew is stronger now.

/End rant

Anyway, moving on to what I'd really wanted to blog about. Recently, I've been reading alot of newspapers lately -- Today, The Business Times, Asian Wall Street Journal, Straits Time, etc.

I was pretty stunned with what I read in the Business Times earlier on. Australia blocked SIA from the lucrative Trans-Pacific air route from Sydney to LA.

First cause that popped into mind was the death penalty of the Australian drug trafficker, even tho their government and PM denied it.

Sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

It's true that we shouldn't retaliate in kind(higher ground, people, higher ground), but the anger is all-consuming nonetheless.

How much has Australia benefitted through their airline freedom in Singapore? So if SIA gets to use the route, they'll suffer an approximate 5% earnings erosion? I'll show you erosion when SIA refuses your airlines to use the Singapore air route. But the Singapore government is too kiasi to try that, of course.

In my very honest opinion, the Australian government consists of a bunch of over-arrogant gits and their people are just a bunch of blind sheeps. Just because America is the superpower country, and Singapore is just a nosesh*t country(btw TW, nosesh*t SGD$1 > your $20. So there.), does that mean they are allowed to go, "Rah rah America, bomb Iraq, shoo shoo Singapore, eat our dust"?

Go to hell -.-

No comments: