Monday, February 20, 2006

._.

*Pants* *Munches on her indian rojak, mmm* Damn lifts are spoilt-- again. Both of them. Its times like this I'm glad my Mama didn't buy the apartment on the 18th floor.

When I went down to get my dinner, an uncle and auntie passed by on their way up and I overheard his conversation that he lives on the 25th floor. Lmao! Poor thing.

Mel and I kept chatting on the phone today, due to the intense longing to see our Ophelia. We constantly called the house to check up on how she is, whether she whined alot, whether she was sad, whether she ate.

We're crazy "parents", I know. The first time we had to leave her alone to grab something from Mac's, we were so worried that we fussed over our puppy for 10mins before really leaving. And we rushed back as fast as we could. =X

Sigh... I wish we didn't have that big a distance between us; I live in AMK, work in Somerset, and our pup is at Mel's house in Toh Tuck. Not convenient at all~ ;( That's life, I guess. *Shrugs*

Ophelia, AHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments: