Friday, February 03, 2006

Bloody hell...

I had a 30+ year old foreigner(no, =( not Caucasian...) who came up to me when I was about to enter Orchard MRT station after shopping.

"Hi, er, ha ha ha, hi. You look, er, ha ha, alot like my friend *more awkward laughing*. Don't be shocked, it's just, er, ha ha, you really look like my friend. My name is Edward, ha, what is your name?"

Okay, so maybe there weren't so many "ha ha"s but that his embarassed/awkward laughters was the only thing I remembered vividly.

Right, I look alot like your friend. More like the high slit in my skirt and the flattering top that showed abit of my cleavage had reminded you of your friend, innit?

Men.

I seriously wonder what kind of people read my blog nowadays. I mean, yea, there's friends, but soddin' hell, who the hell in their right mind would wank to my pics?

I was considering taking out the option that barrs people from right-clicking on my blog, but I'd rather think not now.

I'm not really a stuck up tight ass or something, because, right man, right words? -- Yea, bring it on. But some men just make me sick.

Bleah. Anyway, I went to Orchard to check out the other Absolute Comics shop in Lucky Plaza. So when I was on the way back, I saw the Chin Jia Gay Festival.

Oops, I mean Chingay. I'm not sure if it was the final rehearsal, or before it started, but all I saw was the fancy cars parked there and the people practising their moves.


So many animal-themed cars... But I didn't see a dog-themed one. What's up with that?


Run-of-the-mill lotus kids and butterflies/flowery people.



I know the last picture was too blurry -- I tried to take a pic of the sexy violin-playing ladies in shiny clothes for you guys, but I couldn't hold my digicam still enough for night-mode. My apologies :P.

I never had an avid interest in Chingay before, but I think it's more or less the same every year. They have your flowery-dressed people, hip-hop wannabes, cute guys, cute girls, people dressed as cavemen, as cheerleaders... No wait, the cheerleaders were real ones; They were apparently some JC kids.

I was in the midst of taking a good shot of the cheerleaders for you guys to drool over, when my digicam's batt went dead on me again. Yea, I seldom charge it, so sue me!

Anyway, I'm recently hooked onto
point 'n' click games again. I found this flash that's rather interesting; The Doo Wop Horses. If you are tone-deaf and has no sense of rhythm, you would find the "music" generated awful. To me, it's kinda cute.

Just a helpful hint: Click the horses from left to right, and wait till the horse finish 1 part of a verse before clicking on the next one. Or you can just jumble it up as you wish =)

No comments: