Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Woot... ._.

Wah lao, I went to Penisular Plaza for an interview earlier today, and I stopped by MPH to see if they have Sept's Buffy mag, and I saw this covergirl on SNAG:



My old schoolmate, we haven't seen each other since graduating, but we do have each other on our Friendster list.

Sweet voice, friendly, loves baking, petite and gorgeous, demure, wah lao, back in secondary school, she used to bake cookies for her ex before school starts!

Anyway, I'm not les. It's just, she's so... WAH LAO.

I had a hard time believing someone's so perfect. But I guess she is.

Vote for her, Rykiel Toh, S8?


Sooo, anyway, back to me. Went to Service Communications, an agency(again), but this time they're asking me to be a consultant. As in those consultants you talk to when you go to a job agency.


Lol.

I'm willing to look at things with a pinch of salt, but I'm not sure if I can do it. I mean, even if I reject the consultant position, I can still acquire their service as a normal applicant.

Competitive, stressful sales oriented but fulfilling job, or an Admin/Sales job that I'm more confident in handling?

Haveta reply in a couple of days... Damn stress. Not sure what I should do.


AND HOW SHOULD I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!! :(

No comments: