Saturday, September 10, 2005

*Rubs her palms together*

Tho I can't say I like Man Utd or Liverpool that much, but I'm going to give Owen a chance to make the Magpies proud on his debut today.

*Jiggles bum infront of Liverpool fans* Aww, all your bids this season failed! Boo hoo hoo!

Can't say I like Souness either... I'm loyal to Sir Bobby :( I mean, Ronaldo wanted to join Newcastle back then because he respects him. Let's just hope Owen will have a successful debut, and with Solano back and addition of Luque will bring us out of our goal draught aye, NUFC fans?

I mean, with Babayaro, Emre, Luque, Shearer, Owen, Solano, Parker and cutie pie Given etc, it's only a matter of time before they get at least top 6 this season. I love you Freddy Sheperd! ^^"


Interject: EHHH, WTF! FULHAM 1-0! SCRAM BACK TO AMERICA MCBRIDE YOU FAG!

Anyway, moving on, can I say
WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL?!! Seriously, what's wrong with our society nowadays? There's more and more of this homicides that's too creepy.

I don't update myself with the news that often, but I know enough about the 2 maids killing their employer, the Huang Na gross murder, and now, decapitation and multilation?!

I swear, I'm DAMN glad my family prefers Indonesian maids. Not trying to make any racist remarks, but man, what those Phillipino maids did were cold-blooded. Maybe you'll say I'm being unfair to the multilated dead maids, but to deserve or provoke such heinous actions, one must have done something, right?

Betimes, such incidents might not have happened. But Singaporeans have came to feel superior over some other nations with our stability and development, that it's distressing that alot of people treat such horrid happenings with schadenfreude. Half of the people who attend the court trials in "concern for justice" are ostentatious.

Pah. Moving on to another subject, here's my movie review for:

The Longest Yard.

Watch it. Yet another film about convicts, but this show seriously kicks ass. If you appreciate Stone Cold, Goldberg, Kevin Nash and sweet Adam, you're gonna lament missing it on the big screen.

I mean, when Mel and I went to watch it at the cinema, we knew we would get to see Stone Cold, but we were happily surprised when we saw Kevin Nash and Goldberg. Stone Cold in fact got the least scenes. Kevin Nash was AWESOME! Lol. I never knew he would be this good in acting as a novice. He was one of the prison guards and was on the guards' American football team. After his Steroids replaced with oestrogen pills secretly, we had a laughing riot. He poked at his nipples and was all emotional constantly. Hilarious!

Goldberg was awesome too. One of the "good guys" prisoner, and he still has yummy muscles even after retiring from wrestling. He was depicted as having a monster in his pants. Rofl!

I can't even begin to describe how wonderfully they showed us life in prisons in America. Racial conflicts, gays, abusive guards, the way they eventually bond together and don't give a fuck what happens anymore since they don't exactly have a bright future ahead of them.

Bad ass. Yum. =d

4 1/2 stars out of 5. I don't believe in full marks since nothing is perfect. =P

'Kay, gonna go read some fanfics again. I swear, I've read at least a thousand fanfics, some of them novel length, ever since I started months ago. And I'm loving it. Heh xD K thx bye~


I shortcut home between Wade's tipsy shocks,
And lookout crows alert in the bare elm
Ask each other about this form that walks
Stubbled mud they consider their own farm.
They know there's death and loss where such shapes go.
I have no gun -- I even feel akin
To these rude, lively birds. But to a crow
Kinship means Crow, and I'm not of his clan.

Off they flap to the wood with a hoarse curse,
And though the landscape's greyer with them gone
I'm glad they're skeptics -- someday someone else
Trudging these ruts may raise a sudden gun.
Distrust me, crow! -- the not-as-crow, the other.
Croak, 'Damn your eyes!' and call no man your brother.


- Leah Bodine Drake

No comments: