Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ooh...

I had a really disturbing dream last night. It was actually a nightmare of sorts, but I slept through it soundly till I woke up naturally.

Um, it was sorta like scenes from a ghost movie - strange people, eerie surroundings and spine-tingling feelings.

I only remember bits and pieces of the dream, but I remembered that I dropped some of my stuff, one of them being my zippo, and I was about to enter a place that the someone who was after me, might be at.

When I entered and grabbed my stuff quickly, the items in my bag spilled because I was rushing off and did not zip up properly. As I bent down to pick up my bangles and keys, etc, I felt him behind me.

I took off and ran, shrugging out of my bag when he made a grab for me. I ran and ran, and when he finally caught up with me, we fought, and somehow a chopping knife(those you use to chop up vegetables, but slightly bigger) appeared in my hand and I pinned him to the ground soonafter.

Instinct told me that the only way to stop him is to go for the kill. His right hand caught mine and we struggled for the knife. My position on top gave me the advantage... And I slowly drew the knife through his heart, and carved it across a couple of times to make sure.

Eeriely like a scene from Saving Private Ryan, between the German and US soldiers. They ran out of bullets and struggled with a jungle knife... Did I mention how much that movie grossed me out? I watched that months ago though.

The knife went thru him like butter... But it still did not kill him.

I then brought the knife up towards his throat, and sliced him slowly through the right to the left. After decapitating him, I simply ran, and did not bother to check if he was truely dead.

Nope, I don't remember the face of the man. I wasn't really afraid of him; Like I said, the dream would have woken me up if I was terrified.

The mysterious man in the dream was more like someone who wished to cause me harm, and I wanted to avoid and escape him... But he was too insistent. So I had to do the deed.

Worst thing tho? I had a happy while carving his heart and looking at his face.

Prophecy? Hope not. Woke up with a weird feeling in my guts and I don't really wish to relive it again.

Brrrr.

No comments: