Friday, September 02, 2005

As promised, the pics galore.

First I'll start off with a pic of me trying to be funny in my hip-hop-shirt-turned-PJ, acccompanied by my secondary school tie. And apparently I didn't manage to shoot my eyebrows:


Then I move to Shawn and Alan, whom I asked to give me "Dua Pek Gong" or similar pose. Shawn borrowed my specs and they gave me this:


Anyway, turned out Shawn knows Xiao Hei, grew up with my first love Calvin Boey, and saw my current bf around before. What a coincidence!

Then they commented that Zhiwei can always audition for roles that depicts businessman who went out of work. Whatcha think?:


Then Shawn acted all kooky and wanted to take an "artistic" pic of Alan:


Then I took one for Shawn and his kawaii girlfriend, Vannessa, who lives near me, actually:


When I retired home for the night, the guys went to Shawn's house for a tattoo-ing session for RuiSheng. I asked my bro to bring my digicam with him to take some pics of his agony. Lol:


Here's RuiSheng trying to act brave after the outlining:


Heh. Wish I was there to hear his screams lol. So anyway, if you want to get tattoo-ed, feel free to contact me and help my friend's new business. I'm sure he'll give a discount or something =P



MINE!!!

Okay, so maybe not mine. It belongs to my god-bro, lol. Borrowed it with the amp from him to try learning it. It's a pretty sweet thing. :D

Alright, I have a big day tomorrow; Mel's booking out. Gotta sleep now since I have to wake up in the early noon. 'Ta!

No comments: