Sunday, September 04, 2005

Whew...

I cried within 5 minutes of being back at home, when I had a reasonably great day today. My mum told me we're going to Msia on Tues night. Mel's POP is on Wednesday morning.

Thank goodness it turned out we would go off on Wednesday night and not Tues. But the earliest date I can return on is Saturday morning, shall I skip Genting after visiting my AhMa in Penang. Sigh.

The tickets and hotel accomodations have already been booked and paid for, and I'm frankly quite grateful that they paid it all for me. I know that if I reject their offer, it could somehow dampened our already weak relationship and I most prolly won't get an invitation to a family trip again.

Dilemna, dilemna...

Mel will be off from NS from Wednesday till Sunday, and the trip is from Wednesday till Saturday. Which should I choose? I'm relieved that I would be able to make it for his Pass-Out Parade, but should I go for the trip, or stay in SG?

I so do not want to go near my mum or my sis-in-law to ask for opinions right now. My mum apparently misplaced her 5-figure sum diamond jewellery box(Which I would like to mention- ARGH, would be MINE. Let's just hope she will recover them) and they are discussing whether my mum just misplaced it somewhere in the room or if my maid stole it(She's back in Indonesia for a month before she returns to renew the contract).

Shit really likes to happen around my household. *Deep sigh*

I'll update about the anniversary later when my mood recovers.

No comments: