Monday, August 08, 2005

With God as my witness, I take a vow.

I, Jennifer Lim Geat Siew, hereby swear that I will steer clear of liquor for at least 2 months to prevent getting dead plastered again, which will utterly destroy my poor liver.

I also swear to take my meal and drink lots of non-alcoholic beverages before and during my drinking sessions. I will not allow myself to drink on an empty stomach again.

If in the case that I need to drink liquor, I will only drink sufficiently to get buzzed but never high or drunk again.

If I break my vow above, I shall suffer a hangover and vomit my throat raw a 100 times worse than the one I'm going thru now, which is hell by itself already.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Lim Geat Siew
08.08.2005

Now if only I can sleep and pass out 'till the urge to puke and the headache is gone...

No comments: