Monday, August 29, 2005

Wee!!!

Had a great weekend. Prolly because I had a wonderful dinner at Marche of my favourite rosti (yum yum!) and seafood, and I got 3 new pair of heels yesterday! xD

My lovelies~

$13 cream siletto heels from Tinkerbell, Cineleisure. Cheap! :


Lovely, lovely heels #1 my sis-in-law bought for me in Thailand:


Lovely shoes #2. Low heels, comfy and muahaha, all MINE~! :


Up next week: Shopping for clothes! Gawd, it really is time to start buying some new clothes. I'm a 20 years old girl-to-be-woman, and I only shop for new clothes during every Chinese New Year! Just saying it out loud made me feel like a dysfunctional female. Heh.

*Does a jig in the middle of the night* My maid went back to her kampong for a month before she returns to renew her contract. Gawd, I love my privacy. I've been sharing my room with the maids since 11 years old, and it absolutely sucks.

I'm gonna make full use of this short-term privacy. *Evil grin*

Anyway, comment on this for me :


If you're wondering what's the light shadow between the "thing", thats because it was wiggling. So, what does it look like to you on first sight?

Is it: a) A mutant lizard with no limbs, b) An new specie of bug/reptile, or c) A lizard tail ?

I squatted down in front of it and spent a good 5 minutes staring at the wiggly thing, before I grew flustered and grabbed my digicam to snap it. When it finally wiggled into a better position and showed me the "head", I realised I was staring at a freakin' lizard tail all that time.

PAH!

It was insulting, I tell you. Good waste of my smoking break gawking at that stuff.

*Shakes head at herself* Ah well, time for my nightly smoking break again... 'Night!


"Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them."
- Shakespeare

No comments: