Monday, August 08, 2005

*Stretches*

Ahh, finally, my hangover is totally 100% cured. No more aches and funny churning feeling in my stomach. Thank god my god-bro decided to stop for a visit in the afternoon, and got me a warm drink. Made me realised that sitting relieves the nauseous-ness a little.

I threw up 7 times in total... :( *Shivers* It's simply my worst hangover EVER!

My bro affirmed with me that my behaviour was in check last night (as I thought, but I know the "drunk people think they are always sober" logic, so I asked anyway) so apparently I was more affected by the giddiness of the rush because I didn't have a proper meal before hand and I asked for double shot of the Martell everytime the waitresses refill =X.

The celebration we had at the, um, *coughnightclubcough* KTV was great. I did not let myself veer out of line because I knew I kept trying to throw up the excess liquor I took and I drank alot of tea when I realised I was over-buzzed. The tea was obviously what caused me to puke so many times as it made my stomach churned.

I enjoyed myself throughly in my old friends' and new friend's presence. Felt kinda like old times when I was kinda a social butterfly.

Do you know my god-bro, Alan, is friends/neighbours with the actors from the Singapore film "15"? Shawn was there and after being around him for the 2nd time I realised he's actually a very nice and jovial guy who is just a little shy and reserved. I thought he was a silent and mild-mannered guy during our 1st meeting but I guess he was just having a bad day then.

The only thing I regret is that I drank without the "permission" from Mel because I know he won't let me drink if I asked. I just felt safe in the presence of my god-bro of 6 years and my old friends. I also knew that I won't let myself get dead plastered in the midst of guy friends no matter how much I love Martell and how long I've known them.

But I don't wish to see a "cannon" in the near future again. The 8 of us polished off a normal bottle of Martell and half of the "dua pao" in 2 1/2 hours =_=;

All I want to say is, man... Chee Pin is MAD! I can't really get over the fact that he gets 1k per month as allowance when he don't need to maintain a car or anything, and he blew at least $1400 last night since the dua pao cost $1170 by itself.

The lounge manager and owner came over and cooed at the 19 years old chubby friend of mine like he's some superstar. *Shakes her head and sigh* The luxury of a rich man.

Anyway, time to move to another subject. Got kinda engrossed in it since it'd been a long time since I've went out with a big group of friends to enjoy myself.

*Ticks the activities of the past week off her fingers* Watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with my nieces and Suffian. It's a great show if you're just looking forward to laughing; loved the Oompa Loompa guy who looks perfectly like a mix between a Red Indian and a wrinkly, stern old lady. Johnny's fake giggle was infectious and his "Michael Jackson in his Neverland" impression in the movie tickled me.

Watched Stealth last Sat with Mel at Cathay. Loved the show too. The "A.I with emotions" tune is old but still it was intriguing to see EDI's evolution. I really suggest watching the movie if you hadn't.

Ate at Maestro after that and it got me fuming! Great food, but the service sucks. The allocated space was SO small and they just insist on squeezing the tables close together. *Grumbles* At least I did it last week so during our 3rd year anniversary next month, I'll be able to gourge myself at Marche.

Yep, it's gonna be our 3rd year anniversary on the 3rd next month! Isn't it fast? Time seriously flies. I never saw myself as a long haul girl since I have had 20 relationships before Mel.(half of them aren't serious, lah.)

Ah well, gonna go downstairs now. Mel's here and we're going to watch Wedding Crashers. K thanks bye.


There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on.
- William Blake

No comments: