Tuesday, August 23, 2005

As You Were.

I was in the bathroom after my business when I realised I often spend a good deal of time looking into the mirror.

It has everything to do with inferiority about my looks, my hair, my figure, and also the fact about who is the one staring right back at me in the mirror.

I shall not go into the long theory about my life, yadda yadda since I've been doing that way too much nowadays.

So anyway, I was staring at my chest just now, and I wondered why they appear so much bigger on film. FULLY-CLOTHED, THANK YOU! They look okay to me in the showers or in the mirror.

I used to be indifferent to it you know; just another body part. So ok, it's 85D, or 38D whatever, and some women would want that, but I guess I'm starting to hate it.

First off, I look HUGE on film or in baggy clothes. Like elephant huge! They tend to stretch my tops. Secondly, I have to wear dark-coloured and fitting numbers that makes me look revealing and slutty to look slimmer. Thirdly, they give me severe backaches. Fourthly(?), I always have to worry about them sagging. UGH. Last but not least, most of those dead sexy lacy lingeries don't have my size. ARGH.

Maybe I should really consider my mum's suggestion of shrinking them.

Anyway, I at least get to buy sexy or lovely heels to go with the fitting clothes, but my mum gave one of my favourite pair to my niece earlier on :( I mean, I'd only took them out for suggestions, but my mum went ahead and ask Jas to take it even tho it was obviously too big for her.

It's not that often that my mum manages to buy me lovely heels(and not Auntie-ish ones!) like that, but friends should know that I'm not one to say "No".

Oh well~ At least I had Melvin to pacify me, and he promised me he'll bring me on a shopping binge this weekend to get prettier shoes and prolly some new clothes. It'll be nice to attract some appreciative looks from men when we go to Liquid Room on Saturday night. =P

It's also high time to start doting on myself again. I'm going for an interview or sorts with Jasmine on Thursday. Temporary job, pay's fine, time's flexible. Hope I can start to earn some spending money asap.

I'm still thinking if I should wear formal or smart casual for our 3rd year Anniversary. Italian restaurant, or Crystal Jade again? Hmm... Maybe Pariss this time...

Bleah~ Decisions, decisions. Anybody has any dining suggestions for scrumptious food? Tag me please!

Going to Genting with the whole family next Sunday, which is the day after the anniversary. Tickets were booked without informing us. Ugh. I just hope that I'll get enough alone time on my own there.

No comments: