Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The unofficial review of Wedding Crashers by Jennifer Lim.

*Laughs out loud at her silly title* Anyway, Wedding Crashers was a HOOT!

Seriously, one particular scene burnt and imprinted itself into my brains. I mean, the freakin' expression of Vince Vaughn(whom I'm really surprised that he's Jennifer Aniston's current squeeze) when he got jacked off under the dinner table by Gloria, was bloody priceless!

It was also astonishing to find out that Isla Fisher (Gloria) is the fiancee of Ali G. Lmao.

Anyway, when I first saw her hand on his thigh, I thought that maybe a little touchie here and there was all the scene was going to show. Boy, was I fucking wrong.

From the part where the erection slowly started to show, and her hand jacked him off frantically over the pants, till the part where Vince's face screwed up in orgasm, my jaw was wide open.

I swear, half the audiences who laughed with me did not know whether we laughed at how hilarious it was, or at the audacity.

Seriously, if that's only NC-16, I shudder to think what the kids will get to watch in a few years' time.

Yea yea, whatever, call me prude if you like, but at the end of the show, I did felt the irony for brushing off the warning of sexual references while queuing for the tickets.

Still, it's a wonderful, wonderful show. It made me want to be a man and crash as many weddings as I can lol.

Vince was stunning with his performance and I loved the touch of Christopher Walken. It's a cut above Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and the bantering between Vince and Owen sure as hell made me laugh like a insane woman. Watch it with an open mind and you'll enjoy it.

No comments: