Friday, July 08, 2005

Sigh. TTFN.

This will probably be my last regular post since Mel's enlisting is in 7 hours' time. I've moved my stuff and the hamsters back to officially live at my place in AMK again, and I don't have a computer in my convenience.

Like I mentioned before, my antique PC is in 1 corner of my room collecting an impressive amount of dust.

I have not spoken to my mum ever since the quarrel where I ran out of the house in a huff. I haven't even mentioned to her that I would bring the hamsters back to rear. Mel drove me over just now to put down my stuff but she wasn't at home, so we didn't have a chance to talk with Mel by my side to comfort me.

God, I have to go home tomorrow, and I would have no one to talk/whine to if she decided to insult me and blame me for stuff I haven't done, like she always do.

Mel's gonna be in the army, and I won't be able to see him for 2 whole weeks.

Great. Now I feel like sobbing again.

This sucks.

No comments: