Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Freaking damn!

What a great morning. Got woke up 1hour ago by the drillings by the occupants right above my house.

Wanted to take a sip of my Coke left over from yesterday night on my desk, and I didn't dare to. Had a bad case of fright when I found a live cockroach in my Pepsi a couple of years ago, when I left it on the living room table.

Barely had 5 1/2 hours of sleep too. Didn't help that the drillings seem to be right above my room. Tried wearing my headphone and blasting my mp3s, but since they're all R&B, Metal and Rock & Roll, I couldn't exactly go back to sleep either.

It's worst when I submitted this entry 10minutes ago to find out that I lost the internet connection and I had to retype this.

Grr! I feel like tearing my hair out! Sigh *rubs her neck* Good morning all.

No comments: