Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ho hum.

From James Marsters' official website :

NEWS FLASH 7/25/05
Sorry for the late announcement (was on vacation) - Yes, James is set to play the recurring role of “Agent Dox” on the hit WB series “Smallville”. He is very happy to be working with the talented creative writers, producers and actors on this show. Thank you to all of you who voiced your support and (quite frankly) screw the nay sayers who think they know better :-) To any of you concerned that this will affect the Toronto or London dates, don’t worry, James is contractually cleared for these dates.
Steve Himber

*Press her palm above her heart, lips forming a small "O", arches her left brow and gives a look*

Wow, I think I kinda fall into the nay sayer column for having doubts. So some of us aren't blind fans are called that. *Sniffles* I still support him in the role you know... *Pouts* Meanie Stevie.

Pah. Like I actually care about what he posted on the official site. For someone with such a fanbase, I think even we fans ourselves have to agree it's more like a nicely done job by a fan, and not professionals.

Which is completely fine by me. JM don't even own a PC. That's one of the reasons why I simply adore and love him. He is just...

Perfect.

(P.S: My Wolverine and Simpson Pez dispensers arrived today. The Simpson one got damaged in mail. BAH.
Anyone wanna give away or sell their Pez collection cheap? TAG ME! ;)
FYI - Pez dispensers are those containers dispensers, that, you know, dispense.. Pez candy? Lol. If you're around my age, it's something you would buy when you're young.)


Have you ever felt happiness suffuse all the cells in your body and a smile light up your face?

(Yes, I'm too lazy to post a proper quote. So sue me! Anyway, I'm not feeling the quote at all. The daily 9.30am drillings NEVER ends...)

No comments: