Thursday, July 07, 2005

Fantastic Four.

Just came back from watching "Fantastic Four".

It's great; I love all movies made from DC comics or Marvel comics, and after the show, we even started talking about all the superheros and super villians and all their skirmish, who killed who etc. It was fun.

Can't really bring myself to be happy tho. Seems like Mel's impending NS enlistment in 31hours is weighing me down.

My life will be soooo much different. No internet connection, back to staying at my house, working again, no company of Mel when I feel lonely or upset.

He'll book out in like, 2weeks, since he's enlisted on a Friday, so plus the weekend, it's considered a week itself.

I can't help but worry about what will happen within this 2 weeks. I might survive my bitchy sis-in-law, maybe escape my mum's rantings, most probably(and hopefully) find a job in my AMK area by the time he books out.

I will then go to his place to find him and have to surrender the laptop he promised to loan to me during this 2 weeks' period.

What do we do from now? Will Lady Luck finally decide to cut me some slack and smile down at me for a change? Will it be five by five for me?

Did I mention I was petrified in my previous entry? I'm also frightened, scared, terrified, and whatever words that exist in Thesaurus.

No comments: