Saturday, July 02, 2005

Feeling a lil... Angsty.

Recently, when I read, it's all about BtVS. Their novels, or fanfics. Whatever.

I'm a huge BtVS fan as some of you might already know =) and thus from the show, James Marsters gained my respect and utmost love as the only celebrity I deeply admire.

I hope I don't have to go into an explaination again of how much I feel for him. I just don't know how. It's too abstruse, even for me. Just give me your acquiescence ;)

That pretty much explains the $100+ I've spent on his collectibles within the last 1 month on ebay.uk, even if most of the money went to postage.

'M Feeling a lil angsty now because at the end of BtVS Season 7 Sarah Michelle Gellar wanted to move out of the role, therefore not able to show up on AtS crossovers to settle the relationship problem with Spike (swoon). I was hoping for some sort of confrontation when J.M moved over to and resurrected on AtS.

If she could have made some guest appearances or signed on to BtVS for another season, I'm sure we Spuffy shippers would have gotten what we wanted. The AtS plot wouldn't have to make Buffy's and Spike's character "move on".

In fact, I'd just gotten myself a nice tub of chocolate ice cream which I seldom indulge in, to make myself happier.

Okay, fine, I'm like a total geek. I love all sorts of comics, I like collecting figurines, I like going to conventions(provided there is one in Singapore. Sigh), I'm a 101% BtVS/Spuffy shipper (worshipper for short) and I'm proud of it, because I'm not "uncool".

'Cos, who said geeks can't be cool, yea? *snort*

Anyway, you people who read my blog prolly wouldn't understand and would just scoff at my addiction to James Marsters and BtVS/Spuffy. *shrugs*

Just think about the Star Wars / Trek / Sailormoon / Naruto / Marvel figurines/comics(or whatever) you once/still stashed in your bedrooms.


"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."

- William Ernest Henley

No comments: