Sunday, July 10, 2005

HA

Hah... I love weekends. People in my block that has their wireless connection turned on thru the night.

I miss Mel... Sigh. I had wanted to leave yesterday afternoon, but Mel's mum asked me to help fetch her daughter from school... Her 12 years old daughter whose school is only a 3minutes bus ride away from home -.-. Hell, I walked there! For a fat and lazy girl, that has got to mean something!

Had to wait with her for her friends at the bus stop and ended up staying till 4+. I still had stuff to transfer to his laptop, so when I was almost done, I ended up staying for the night.

Last night at his house without him was simply terrible. I don't want to go into details, but all I can say is I didn't have a comfortable time there. I didn't even sleep.

His dad was the only one nice to me. To my delight, he had thought I was going to continue staying there and apparently didn't mind. He was surprised when he saw me carrying my bags out. It made me feel alot better.

Sigh. Night time is the only moment I can find my solace, without the commotion and noise around my block, without the buzz of my family going about the house.

Everything in my room, my house, are so familiar, yet I feel so distant, like they aren't mine. Mel's room, or rather, our room, is my only sanctuary where I don't have to share with anyone but him.

Even though I've barely left there for 12 hours, I can already feel my sanctuary slipping away from me. His siblings, or his cousin, is going to barge in on our space, our big bed.

I feel like an outcast with nowhere to belong.



People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in.

No comments: