Friday, July 22, 2005

ARGH! I CUT MY HAIR!

ARGH! I shouldn't have went to the saloon. My hair needs trimming badly, but I was bloody crazy to go along with ma mum. She always complained about how my hair is too long, that it needs to be cut short.

5 minutes of bantering and I managed to convince my mum that I only want a trim. Alright, so maybe I just got it cut 2 inches shorter, but its 1 inch too much!!!

I mean, look at this:



It used to be able to touch my waist, no problemo, and I usually bent my hand horizontally behind my back and I can play with my hair. UFF!

It really suck. It looks shorter especially when I look at it sideways.

My hair is my sodding life man! Every woman is entitled to their vanity and I devote 90% of it on my hair. My poor baby... *sobs*



Anyway, look at my hair colour. Dyed it a shade of copper red, and 2 months and a bottle of Loreal colour shampoo later, it became uh, brown? It's simply atrocious.

So anyway, read from the Straits Time that London got bombed again. I mean yea, it's a glory for the country to be able to hold the Olympics, but in my case, I'd rather not run for nominations if it means keeping my country out of danger. I really hate all this war and racists shit.

And T.T(lol, T.T...) Durai is really a poor thing. Singaporeans have the propensity to judge people and not think about the reasons behind every story. For what he'd give and done for NKF and the patients, I don't think people should judge on this incident to repudiate his honor and efforts.

Especially those who went to NKF to collect back their measly donations. These bleeding ostentatious bastards brought forth nothing but odium in my head. They can stop their monthly donations or change it to KDF whatever since the money eventually goes to the patients in need, but they're bloody stupid.

A shout-out to the uncle on the papers a while ago, who went to NKF and demanded $12 from the pockets of a staff when he'd only donated $6 in the first place - Segaiolo, cheap-skate poofter, shame on you!

Bah. Guess I'll go prepare for tomorrow. Yea, Mel's booking out. Till tomorrow then, arrivederci. (Okay, so you've seen some weird words like lei capisce, segaiolo, arrivederci. I'm picking up italian, so w00t?)



Well, poetry has been erotic, or amative, or something of that sort -- at least a vast deal of it has -- ever since it stopped being epic.

-Helen Deutsch


No comments: