Saturday, July 23, 2005

James Marsters on Smallville.

Sigh... I don't know if I should be holding a party or a wake. James Marsters is going on Smallville to act as an recurring villian - Professor Milton Fine, better known as Brainiac.

I'm glad that there's more TV exposure for him now, so I would at least be able to download his episodes even if I can't see him on TV. It's also great that he gets to play a genius (because he is very intelligent in real life, and on BtVS and Angel, he WAS depicted as a poet with a high education, but since he got turned into a vampire, so most scenes showed his Big Bad attitude of trying to change 180degrees from his human past.)

Still, MUST HE BE GREEN AND HAVE HIS BRAINS GROWING OUT OF HIS HEAD?! For all the secrecy WB went to the extend for, we fans had think it would be a main role or co-star for a TV series. We wouldn't mind if its a small production; at least his abilities and talents will be recognised.

Not that he won't be the best Brainiac ever. He simply does every character well, from his regional theatre work and TV roles. I'll even bet he'll look sexy in green skin.

Funny huh? I seem to have a thing for much older men. John Travolta and James Marsters. Maybe they're the only kind that are man enough to handle a self-sufficient woman of substance like me. *Rolls eyes at herself* Doesn't work on those Uncles and Ah-Peks in Singapore tho. Lol.

James Wesley Marsters is undoubtly one of the most constant, the most talented and most magnificant actor I've ever seen. I am not kidding or simply swooning over him!

It's saddening that with his success and fan base, his next major role is only a recurring guest star villian. Makes me worry a little when he's already 43... Sigh. Not fair at all! *prays*

I guess us fans should just be contented that it is Smallville, afterall. And he doesn't have to be forced to do immoral scenes on it like he had to do on Buffy. Let's hope that another popular TV series will be his stepping stone to rocket off his future.

Go James go! - Time to go out with Mel =) -

No comments: