Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Two words.

Maggi mee.

From a perfectly normal-looking girl with normal, if not, nice hair...






See? Don't I look just like one of the hundred thousands of young women in Singapore?

Nooo.... Jen Jen has to want to change her hairstyle. She wanted to upgrade.

"I want those wavy hair that most matured OLs have!"

I had my dubiety about going to the saloon my mum always patronise, because I think I had a bad dye job there once even tho the rebonding was cheap and lasting.

But emphasize on the cheap - Regular's discount led to only $90+ for the perming, trimming, highlighting, sculpting lotion and mosturizer. I can hardly argue with that.


This is the result of reading the magazine and not paying attention to the auntie who is cutting and perming your hair:





"Aiya, nice la. Mai hiao liao lar(don't be vain)". My ignorant mother chimed in.

Nice? NICE? NICE?!

I DID wanted a new look for CNY, but my hair ended up shorter by 4-5 inches(without asking!) and I look like a maggi mee head.



YOU TELL ME

NICE?!



"Gu gu(Aunt), you look like King Kong, I look like Chicken Little!"

ROAR!!!!!!!

My eyes are constantly watery; The dams are threatening to break through. I'm trying my best to not glance at the mirror and preoccupy myself as much as possible.

Sigh. It prolly wouldn't have been so bad if she had not cut off so much of my hair. The next time I want to do something to my hair, someone hit me with a mallet and stop me from the foolish act, okay? :(

*Grumbles* What you want?!

No comments: