Tuesday, January 24, 2006

SQUEEE!!!!

*Dances around on tippy toes*

SIGH ~

I'm on cloud nine, people... Why, you ask? *Shakes head wistfully* Hah, ignorant people!

MR. SUSPENDERS SMILED AT ME FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS!

SQUEE !!!

:) Now you see why, huh? I was talking to Chris, the receptionist yesterday and was about to go up the stairs when Mr. Suspenders aka our boss walked by and beamed, saying Hi, good afternoon to ME!

ME !

Okay, so maybe I was stunned, and processed saying good morning thru my head instead of good afternoon, ergo ended up not replying and gave a shy smile instead.

So maybe I did the same thing when we bumped into each other on the stairs today... But I added a nod this time.

The next time, I'll greet him by his name. I'll be sure of it!

As usual, seeing him upclose and smiling at me had put me in a state of euphoria, drooling at the desk, giggling like a school girl and smiling like a barmy chit for the rest of the day, but it was damn worth it! Heh.

Anyway, it's just a small crush thing because I find him cute. I'm not about to go into his office and tear off his clothes or something. Nuh uh!

It's nothing serious like the bordering-on-psychotic infactuation and undying love for James Marsters. *Gives a serious nod*


Please, let me be that lollipop! PLEASE!

You slimy mortals, bow at the altar of God James Marsters!

No comments: