Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I got my postal order back!

Remember last month when I said I'd decided to treat myself to some Buffy DVDs? I strongly suspected that the Malaysian guy was trying to scam me, so I request at Singpost, for my $100 postal order to be sent back to me.

Mel was right; It's better to lose a rating, than to lose money. It arrived yesterday and I went to Orchard to refund it after work today :D.



Eh, where's the other $50?

Oh...


Spent on "wu eh bo eh" again... =X I had thought of spending the money on some new year clothes, but when I looked in the mirror at my figure, I just couldn't get the mood together.


I can't wait for CNY to arrive... I reckon I've spent more than what I would get at the end of the month.

So anyway, I came home earlier on to discover this abomination after flopping onto my bed:


Chelsea, YECH!


And yes, I've not cleaned up my room yet. It looks horrible, just horrible.

In fact, lookie this:


Lmao.


My spirit grows heavy and I wonder at times
What keeps it from floating up high
The hatred of people that I might have crossed
Or the gravity of our desires
It's hell either way calling St. Expedite
Hell either way calling St. Expedite
It's hell either way calling St. Expedite
Well it's hell either way calling St. Expedite

--Grant-Lee Phillips, "St. Expedite"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jenxger.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com