Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ha haha HaHa Ha! *Mandark's laugh*

I took the PC with internet this time! Ha haha HaHa Ha! *mimicks Mandark's laughter*

Okay, so maybe that was a little unneccessary, as it sounds like "nya nya ni nya nya!" but I found that I don't really care.

The following entry has been edited due to discretion.

Sometimes I feel that I'm too honest a worker, because when I say I slack off, the total amount of time I usually spend in doing that is about 15 minutes only >_>.

Pretty much just the time taken to enter this blog entry, I reckon. Bleah. Not to mention that I can type "S'pore Workmen's Compensation + British Public Liab-Occurrence" in 5 seconds flat.

I've perfected my JenxGeR's style of multi-tasking™. It is time for me to master the common art of Eating Snake.

Not that I'm unhappy working here(in fact, it's the opposite), but I can do without an agency as a medium ergo more pay. So does anybody's company need a permanent staff? I don't ask for much, just acceptable pay and normal benefits. Tag me! =P

No comments: