Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rudolf Hayo Spaan.



I've found out the name of Mr. Suspenders through an internal mail :D Rather unique name, innit?

The first googled result came back as this:

Full Name : Rudolf Hayo Spaan
Title : Principal Officer
Company : AMERICAN HOME ASSURANCE CO
Company Category : General Insurer


Boo, doesn't seem to have much info on him.

Anyway, I didn't quite manage to go on my pre-CNY alternate diet of daily vegatables/fruits only, for I am merely mortal. Nevertheless, I'm starting to eat more healthily and moderately, and for that I'm happy ^^.


Alright, lunch time's over, time to get back to work!

- Mastering the common art of Eating Snake in progress -

Some of us bought a dream earlier on; My colleagues and I contributed $10 each to buy lottery tickets lol. Wish us luck!

Gonna watch Fearless later at Cineleisure after work, it should be a joy to watch :)

Take care guys~

No comments: