Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ooh, its finally the weekend!

Bleah, its Saturday so soon. I practically slept my Friday night away once I got back from work yesterday.

So anyway, if you work in an office, you'll understand what I mean: You'll develop a certain rhythm while dealing with your piles of monotonous documents, right?

Yesterday afternoon, I was jutted out of my rhythm when I was told to edit some documents. I mean, I usually do my work like superman on speed, because there's simply too much, and I don't like to constantly leave work for the next day.

I edited and printed out the documents thrice before I'd eventually got it right. Just as I was about to sort thru them, I took a good look at my desk.



Lol. There were still 2 stacks that were out of frame. Sigh, all the bloody paperworks! If I were to pile them together, they'll get even more confusing, but scattering them around had made me so soddin' frustrated!


Grr argh~!

I had the overwhelming urge then, to grab my lighter + the girl who's constantly slacking off and blogging, set her and the papers all on fire, all the while screaming,

BURN

MOTHERFUCKER,

BURN!!!

Sigh. Anyway, remember my Suspenders>Belts post a few days ago? Here's a blur picture of my angmoh boss who I've affectionately dubbed, Mr. Suspenders!


Hehe. Anyway, I went to Clementi marketplace for dinner last night, and guess who I saw?

Alvin, my good NPCC friend from school! He's running his own Tiong Bahru roasted pig stall, ya know! While the rest of the squadmates are prolly working/studying/slacking, he's earning 4-5k per month, and bought his own car a couple of years ago.

>_>~ And his roasted duck is yummy too :D~

Heh, alright, I think I gotta go. Supposed to meet some guy up at Suntec for Mel's AVP figurines, and not to forget my CNY clothings... Bleah, LAZY!

No comments: