Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm pooped.

One thing I hate about office jobs is paper cuts. Oh, and don't forget being poked by staple bullets. Argh.

First day was fine; I'd got over my panic attack. I even got there at 8.15am! Lol... It takes only 15mins for me to reach Somerset, and the shuttle bus from ComCentre to AIG building only takes like what, 3 minutes?

Yup, I'm working at American Home Assurance, the insurance company. The people there aren't going all out to be friendly or whatever, but they aren't half bad.

But I swear, the paperworks is going to make me permanently cross-eyed one day. The only "bad" thing about the location is that I would have to take the shuttle bus to Somerset to get food, or walk about 10minutes to the kopitiam opposite Rush to get lunch.

It's either the 10 minutes walk or bistro, japanese restaurant, bistro, bistro, restaurant. Bleah.

Anybody wanna go Madam Wong this Friday? I'll walk over and meet you there :D lol.

The reason why I'm so pooped, is that Mel and I gave the word "clingy" a whole new level of meaning. We woke up at 5.20am today for him to send me home to prepare for work, so that we could spend the night together.

Anyhoo, here's the pictures of Kailing and me on NYE. I did not bring my digicam, so we basically only took pics of us with her HP. *shrugs*




Yes, I know, I'm so goddamned chubby, even I can't stand it.



Had one of my favourite drinks at Balcony - Seabreeze. In my perception, it's really light in alcohol content, and I'd almost prided myself in staying sober during NYE, until I almost drunk myself silly on Chivas at some KTV pub later >_>.

I should have stopped playing the dice games when the others drank coke and I was the only one drinking alcohol :P.

Alright, I guess I'm gonna go catch my 40 winks now. Take care all!

Love,
Jen

No comments: